Educational Credential Assessment

Educational Credential Assessment

Get your credential evaluation today immigration officials and community agencies understand the education you completed outside Canada.

An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) is used to verify that your foreign degree, diploma, or certificate (or other proof of your credential) is valid and equal to a Canadian one. There are different types of ECAs. You need to get an ECA for immigration purposes. If you got another type of ECA, you may be able to get it re-issued, depending on the type of ECA and/or issuing organization.

You must get your assessment from an organization, or a professional body designated by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. They will give you a report that tells you what your education is equal to in Canada. Processing times and costs may vary by organization or professional body. Once you choose a designated organization or a professional body, they will tell you how to submit your documents to get your assessment.

Designated organizations

You must use one of these designated organizations:


Useful Links

مشاوره مهاجرتی رویان